Crane Safety Manual Ver 4.0 - new edition, as of 1 August 2019.
The contents are as follows:
- Section 1: Manual
- Section 2: General Information
- Section 3: Health & Safety
- Section 4: Hazards
- Section 5: Incident Reporting
- Section 6: WorkSafe NZ
- Section 7: Dogman and Rigging
- Section 8: Cranes
- Section 9: Specialty
- Section 10: First Aid
- Section 11: Emergency Numbers
The manual illustrates in a simple form the basics of crane operation and safety together with other relevant useful information. This is a best practice guide for crane operators and is ideal for trainees to establish core values in the crane industry.